Skip to main content
Department of Justice
Image of people
Public Trustee
Print page
  • Small Text
  • Medium Text
  • Large Text

What if my circumstances change?

Your Will needs to be updated as your circumstances change. Marriage and divorce normally revoke an existing Will. The birth of a child, the acquisition of new assets or a blended family are just some of the other events when your Will should be reviewed and a new Will prepared.

To review or update your Will, call 1300 746 116 or make an appointment.

Last updated: 15-Apr-2019

[ back to top ]

Home | Feedback |  Copyright & Disclaimer | Privacy Statement |  HR Kiosk
Department of Justice |  About the Department |  Births, Deaths and Marriages | Court and Tribunal Services | Public Advocate
All contents copyright Government of Western Australia. All rights reserved.